When it is time to address space and facility issues, here are 10 questions your church should ask as you look for a church designer or architect and builder.
- Do they have a solid understanding of ministry?
- Do they know how to discover the correct tool for your church?
- Do they have good listening skills and will they take the time to understand your church’s DNA?
- Can they communicate plans /processes well?
- What kind of track record do they have in reguard to handling challenges?
- Have they demonstrated patience and empathy to clients?
- What do other Pastors say about their integrity?
- Are they prone to desire a business relationship or ministry relationship?
- How do they protect a church’s ministry?
- Is the price going to be fair and not put the ministry in a financial strain?
“We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us.” —Winston Churchill